Job ID: 7627
|Job Category:||Shipyard/Ship Repair||Vessel Home Port:||English Harbour, Antigua|
|Position:||Managerial, Shore Side||Vessel Flag:||International|
We are looking for an administrative/management position for our chandlery. The individual will be considered store manager, and must have extensive knowledge of marine products, inventory and supplier understanding and experience in the field.
- Posses an extensive knowledge in chandlery products
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (more languages is a plus)
- Self motivated and have the ability to function as a team player
- Knowledge in Counterpoint would be an asset
-Yachting experience would be a GREAT asset
- A MINIUM of 5 years experience in the field
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Apply To Job >>
When you apply to any job on MaritimeEmployment.com, your resume is automatically sent to the employer. If the employer is interested, he/she will contact you. If you have a confidential resume, the employer will only be allowed to contact you via our online email form. Your contact information will not be displayed to the employer.